A MATRIC CERTIFICATE
- Entrance requirements for universities are getting higher, not lower
- BCom degrees require an APS of 38 points + (NMMU currently)
- BA degrees require an APS of 36 points + (NMMU currently)
- Diploma studies require an APS of 32 points + (on average @ NMMU)
- Mathematics is now required by 90% + of BCom programs
As a specialist education provider, the Hill College has developed a formula that has proven itself over and over again. Not only do learners achieve better results at school level, but importantly cope well at tertiary level.
|HILL COLLEGE TEACHING IMPACT ON Grade 12 RESULTS|
|Previous school report||APS Score||Avg %||Hill College Report (Trials)||APS Score||Avg %|
|Gr 10 March 2014||28||63%||Gr 12 Sept 2016||37||67.3%|
|Gr 10 June 2014||34||63.6%||Gr 12 Sept 2016||40||72.3%|
|Gr 11 June 2015||23||48.3%||Gr 12 Sept 2016||36||66.9%|
|Gr 11 Dec 2015||30||59.1%||Gr 12 Sept 2016||40||71.4%|
A matric certificate is the key to a learner’s future.
The stronger the key, the more doors it can potentially open.