The Hill College is an academic FET school specializing in grade 10, 11 and 12. The focus of the college is to assist learners in maximizing their personal potential in a positive, safe and structured environment. Learners who matriculate from the Hill College tend to thrive in their tertiary studies due to the experience gained in the learning environment offered by the Hill College.
- Grade 10, 11& 12 learners who feel they will benefit from smaller classes and more personal attention than mainstream schools are able to offer.
- Both academically gifted and under achieving students who feel they are getting lost in the crowd and will benefit from smaller classes.
- Learners who want to take responsibility for their futures, which are looking for a positive and secure education environment where they can be at ease and enjoy their schooling in a supportive environment.
- Post matric students who want to improve their results or correct a subject choice to follow specific careers.
- The college ONLY accepts students who want to come to the college by their own choice and are prepared to commit themselves to giving of their personal best without comparison to other learners.
Due to most South African High schools offering grade 8 to 12, and the Hill College only specializing in grade 10 to 12, learners wishing to attend the Hill College and their parents need to make a decision to move to the college for the last three crucial years of their child’s schooling.
It must be noted that the Hill College is a main stream academic school.